|FIRST DUE HOUSE FIRE ON GAS HOUSE PIKE|
|By Firefighter/EMT Greg Lawson|
|July 13, 2022|
Around 1120 am ( 07-13-2022 ) box alarm 15-17 was alerted for the HOUSE ON FIRE in the area of GAS House Pike and Mckaig Rd.
While unit's were responding ECC advised the were receiving numerous calls in the 9900-Blk of Gas House Pike for smoke and fire coming from the rear of a home.
Chief 15-1 arrived to find a 3 story balloon frame house with fire showing from the B/C side with propane tanks venting and requested the RIT dispatch.
E-152 arrived pulled an attack line to the C side of the home and made a quick knock of all the exterior fire and kept the venting propane tanks under control , crew's then made entry into the home on side-A and found heavy smoke on division 2 and found fire in the attic .
A fire task force was requested to bring additional personal to assist.
2 small dog's were recused from the home and there were no injury's , unit's operated around 5 hour's and then returned to service.